Hell of Hunterdon 2019

iman29

i am debating doing it again after skipping it last year because i had done the 3 previous ones. I usually ride out with Marty's Reliable crew and then fall back once the pace gets too aggressive for me on the climbs.

On the other hand plan to race a few of the NJ TT series events on the non TT bike category again and HOH is 6 days before the Sandy hook race. Have to check and see how many permission slips I get at home I guess...

@pooriggy here it is just for you:

https://www.bikereg.com/hell-of-hunterdon

RobW

I want to do it because my last attempt ended up in a limp back home because my knee blew up. I’m on the fence tho. Not sure if I should push myself that far this early in my come back to mediocrity.
I have no right to register for this and I did. Consider it a goal to achieve and work your way up to it. We do have two months. In fact... a small group of mediocre guys can probably form a group ride to build ourselves up to this. If you’re interested, although not sure where you’re located. PM if you’re interested

bigW

Registered for the series.

Will do SS for all but Flèche Bafoon which was not super fun on SS ( too flat plus bits of too steep )

HOH is mostly interesting as a ‘scene’ rather than a ride as the turnout is Yuge.

W

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I have no right to register for this and I did. Consider it a goal to achieve and work your way up to it. We do have two months. In fact... a small group of mediocre guys can probably form a group ride to build ourselves up to this. If you’re interested, although not sure where you’re located. PM if you’re interested
You sound like @Mountain Bike Mike before he did it. It is just a ride and the route goes around most of the hills in the area. But for you flatlanders, it gunna sting.

Patrick

aka Fidodie
Staff member
Ah, the traditional end to BIYF -
Also known as Where did Dave go? Think your knee took you down at Pine Hill. (where i was run off the road by an heating oil truck last year.)

Starting in the back was interesting. it is about an hour wait!

@wonderturtle, you in? This could make a good group. I'm checking my schedule now.
@grilledcheeseking - you working it?

Last edited: