New profile posts

Pretty sure I saw your Yeti on GMBN Tech show very nice, bikes and cars LOL
02camaro
02camaro
yep! that was me, thanks. i didnt think id make the cut on there lol
Leftymuk, what's the latest price for the bike and would you have time on Saturday for me to take a look at it? I'm at (732) 829-8479. Thanks.
Hey Jim, Whats the best way to contact you about having some wheels built?
jimvreeland
jimvreeland
Call me at the shop. (908) 219-4622
Mic360
Mic360
Picked up the wheels today, thank you. They look amazing.
Hi Segundo - Marc Perez from JORBA - I'd like to look at your fat bike this morning if possible. 201-650-3176
Pampa
Pampa
Hi Marc, Sure! I sent you a PM with my contact info.
Hey Rick.
Check out the old FR "mountain" post. I just posted some pics. And a rough map. Fun on a fatty.
Hey Chris! Long time no talk, hope your doing well buddy. I hope we can ride again together, soon. Let me know when your around. -Jordon
Chris(NJ)
Chris(NJ)
Hey Jordon! Good to hear from you man!
I've been slacking this year. Rode my moutain bike 3 times all year lol. Between surfing more and trying to work on an old chevy truck I bought last year, I didnt focus on riding. Now the motor in it has some demons I'm trying to track down, so that's been taking a lot of my time.
I'm hoping to go tomorrow, but I'll see what time I wake up hahaha. Are you going to be there?
Curious how tall the person is that rides the stance you have for sale?
A
Ana
He's a little over 6'0" .. According to Giant the bike is for people between 6'0" and 6'4"
Hi Sundaydoug,

I was looking for the parking area near Wolfe Drive on Google Maps. Is it near where Wolfe Drive turns into McAtee Ln or near Stephens Lake Road?

Thanks...